Are you a driven, self-starter looking for an opportunity?
If you are a motivated self-starter, with strong customer service skills and current knowledge or willingness to learn about building skills in safety, marketing and Chain of Responsibility, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
The safety and wellbeing of our people is a top priority. Our safety first culture strives to achieve and maintain a zero harm workplace. We invest in training our people in are work practices where hazard are quickly identified and rectified.
What you need to know
- Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Australia enters into contracts with PTY LTD companies, that are registered for GST
- There are service agreement opportunities throughout Australia ranging from full time to casual part time opportunities
- You will need to hold or be able to obtain a valid Australian drivers license depending on the route (HR/MR)
- You will need financial capability to lease or purchase a suitable vehicle depending on the geographical location
- Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Australia completes police and credit background checks as part of the process
Depending on the size of the customer footprint, and geographical location, will determine the type of vehicle that you will need to lease/finance. The vehicle will need to be built to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Australia's specifications and will be discussed further as each requirement is different.
This hands-on role is about having the necessary customer service, marketing, management, planning, sales and technical skills and of course a long term vision to grow and succeed with a strong focus on safety.
You can email your expression of interest to email@example.com or visit Seek.com.au and search for “Coca Cola Europacific Partner Australia Owner Driver” for current opportunities