The Coca-Cola Amatil online share registry allows you to:
1. Check the current market value of your shareholdings (Share prices are 20 minutes delayed)
2. Check your dividend payments/reinvestment history
3. Register to receive shareholder communications via an email alert including:
4. Update your details online such as Change of Address, Direct Credit instructions and TFN/ABN notification
5. Download forms to amend your details. You will need your Securityholder Reference Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN) to access the online share registry. Click here to visit the Coca-Cola Amatil Online Share Registry.
You can also contact the Share Registry:
Link Market Services Limited
Locked Bag A14
Sydney South NSW 1235
Ph: +61 1300 554 474Call: +61 1300 554 474
Fax: +61 2 9287 0303Call: +61 2 9287 0303
Coca-Cola Amatil is pleased to support ShareGift Australia, a not-for-profit organisation that gives people a simple, tax-deductible way to convert shareholdings into significant donations for Australian charities without paying brokerage fees. ShareGift has distributed more than $1.7 million to 470 Australian charities.
Please click here to view the share sale donation form. ShareGift Australia will arrange for the sale of the shares and send you a fully itemised receipt for taxation purposes on completion of the transaction. Donations over $2 are tax deductible.
ShareGift Australia distributes funding to Australian charities on an annual basis. All donated share proceeds are aggregated, and allocations are assessed by ShareGift’s Board of Directors, guided by any recommendations received from participating shareholders and companies. Contributing shareholders may nominate a charity if their donation exceeds $200.
This is a voluntary initiative for shareholders who wish to sell parcels of shares and donate the sale proceeds to charity. It is not a recommendation to sell your shares.
Contact ShareGift Australia
Phone: 1300 731 632