The Coca-Cola Amatil online share registry allows you to:
1. Check the current market value of your shareholdings (Share prices are 20 minutes delayed)
2. Check your dividend payments/reinvestment history
3. Register to receive shareholder communications via an email alert including:
4. Update your details online such as Change of Address, Direct Credit instructions and TFN/ABN notification
5. Download forms to amend your details. You will need your Securityholder Reference Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN) to access the online share registry. Click here to visit the Coca-Cola Amatil Online Share Registry.
You can also contact the Share Registry:
Link Market Services Limited
Locked Bag A14
Sydney South NSW 1235
Ph: +61 1300 554 474Call: +61 1300 554 474
Fax: +61 2 9287 0303Call: +61 2 9287 0303
Coca-Cola Amatil is pleased to support ShareGift Australia, a registered not-for-profit that gives people a simple, tax-deductible way to donate shareholdings to support charities without incurring brokerage fees. ShareGift Australia has distributed more than $3 million to Australian charities.
For those Investors with:
Please note this is a voluntary initiative for shareholders who wish to sell parcels of shares and donate the proceeds to charity. It is not a recommendation to sell shares. If you choose not to participate, you do not need to do anything.
ShareGift Australia is a registered charity (ABN 27 086 590 485) with deductible gift recipient (DGR) status. Donations of shares over $2 are tax deductible for Australian residents. A tax receipt will be sent to shareholders by ShareGift Australia on completion of the share sale transaction. If you have any questions regarding your own personal tax circumstances, please seek advice from your tax or financial adviser.
ShareGift Australia provides funding to charities on an annual basis. Contributing shareholders may nominate a charity where their donation exceeds $200. Share proceeds are aggregated and distributed by ShareGift’s Board of Directors, guided by recommendations received from participant shareholders and companies.