Building on the achievements of our ‘2020 Sustainability Goals’, we will focus our action over the next twenty years on four priority areas – water, consumer wellbeing, packaging and carbon reduction – to help deliver on its long-term Value Proposition centred around its customers, people, partners, consumers and the environment.
Our 10 bold sustainability ambitions are designed to make a distinct and positive contribution between now and 2040. They are focused on the areas where we can make the greatest difference.
Amatil’s ‘2020-2040 Sustainability Ambitions’ will be underpinned by a series of roadmaps and performance indicators to provide a pathway to delivery and ensure the ambitions are embedded across the business. The ambitions are also aligned with The Coca-Cola Company’s (TCCC) sustainability priorities and strategies, including TCCC’s Science-Based Target of 25% carbon reduction by 2030 (compared to 2015) and its 2030 World Without Waste program.
2020-2040 Sustainability Ambitions Priority ambitions
1. Net zero water by 2020:
2. Consumer wellbeing by 2025:
3. Closing the loop on packaging by 2030:
4. Net zero carbon emissions by 2040:
5. Deliver positive impacts for our communities by leveraging our local presence, community investment and procurement scale
6. Achieve a zero-harm workplace
7. Achieve diversity in our people that reflects our communities
8. Build stronger brand partnerships with aligned sustainability ambitions and strategies
9. Embed our responsible sourcing commitment in our supplier partnerships
10. Partner with our customers on shared sustainability vision ensuring we are a trusted and valued part of their supply chain